12.05.2009

Trick Or Treat









Jaxin had a lot of fun this Halloween. He got to go trick or treating several times. We went once at a local strip mall. Once at the main mall. And finally we trick-or-treated around our court on Halloween. He absolutely loved going and continued to ask me for several days if he could go again. I couldn't believe how much candy he received! He got to enjoy some of it, as did Mommy & Daddy. Then whatever was left that we didn't want I took to work. He made such a cute lil Indian Boy. He let me paint his face a few different times & was pretty good for his pictures we had taken. I wonder what my lil monster will be next year!

1 comment:

Ellerie said...

Jaxin is just the cutest! I love his Indian costume!!! And your cookies are so cute!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!