12.20.2009

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

It started snowing early Saturday morning and didn't stop until very late that night. I have no idea how many inches we technically got, because there was a lot of wind which created drifts in some areas. But I'd say we got a foot and a half at least. We were snowed in pretty much on Saturday and had to dig our way out today. Jason went out this morning to shovel the sidewalk and made a path to his car. Our court had not been plowed yet so it was pretty bad. The roads were decent though. He went out to get us some breakfast and then I went out later to dig my car out. I ended up going to get gas and some groceries. After Jaxin had taken his nap, I bundled him up and took him out to play in the snow. The first snowfall we had, he had bronchitis and wasn't able to go play. He was super excited and had a ton of fun. He threw a lot of snowballs at me and even made a snow angel. We only stayed out for about ten minutes because we were getting cold and his nose started running. I had to practically drag him inside. He was so upset that we had to go in. I promised him Daddy would take him back out tomorrow while I'm at work. He told me he wants to build a snowman when Grandpa comes to visit. (Jason's Dad is driving in on Tuesday for the holiday.) He told me all about how he has to give it eyes, a nose, a mouth, arms & a hat & scarf. :)





1 comment:

Michelle said...

So much fun! You really
did get a lot of snow! I love the snow angel.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!