10.20.2009

Much Overdue!


Look how adorable Jaxin looks in this one:


Awww, I love this pic of Jason & Jaxin:

Jaxin is always giving us kisses & then continues to smash his face into ours for what seems like forever....He's doing this in the pic below:
I'm relieved that we finally have some family portraits now. I'm not thrilled with the family pics we got, but these were the only ones to choose from. Jaxin was not very cooperative & kept squirming a lot and putting his hands in his face, but he honestly did well for his age. In fact, he looks great in all the shots! I can't wait until he's a little older though and will sit still for more poses. We've both agreed to not do this again for a couple of years!!!



2 comments:

Ellerie said...

I think your pictures turned out beautifully. :) And you can't really tell from the pictures that Jaxin didn't want to cooperate. I can't wait to get copies.

Michelle said...

They look great! You all did a wonderful job and I love your outfits.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!