12.05.2009

Naughty or Nice?

We took Jaxin last Saturday on a carriage ride w/ Santa Claus. It was something the community was doing for the kids and it was free! We did leave a tip though. Jaxin sat beside Santa the whole time (it was only a 2 minute ride) and told him what he wanted for Christmas. He said he wanted a dinosaur, a dumptruck, and lots of toys. Santa asked him if he'd been a good boy and Jaxin said, "Oh yeah!" He told Santa that he'd been going pee pee on the potty a lot. Santa said he would work on getting him a dumptruck as long as he was a good boy. Santa told him goodbye and gave him an activity coloring book. I am so glad that he's not scared of Santa this year. Yay! We're going to take him soon to get pictures taken w/ Santa at the mall. When I ask him if he wants to go see Santa, he replies, "Yeah! I go see Santa and sit on his lap and tell him I want toys!" :)




1 comment:

Ellerie said...

That is such a neat idea, the Santa carriage ride. I wish Winchester had something like that, but then again, we probably won't be living here when we have kids anyway. hehe.

Well, I'm very glad that Jaxin is not scared of Santa this year. :) And can I say, he is just adorable! Especially in that penguin hat!!!

Oh, and by the way, the horse pulling the carriage is absolutely beautiful!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!