7.02.2009

Turtles and Stingrays and Sharks, OH MY!!!


We took Jaxin to the aquarium the day before Father's Day. Took a while for me to get around to posting it, but better late than never. We all had a really good time. We absolutely loved the hippos that were there. We all got to pet moon jellyfish, which was very cool. They felt like jell-o. Our skin is too thick for them to penetrate and their skin is non-toxic--which is why it was safe to touch them. They had a very nice jellyfish display. We went to the one in Camden, NJ. I would love to go to the one in Maryland sometime. It's a further drive, but I've heard it's a very nice aquarium. Jaxin was exhausted and fell asleep immediately in the car on the way home. Great day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a fun day. You are just like me in that I am always the one taking the pictures and am never in any of them either. I have been wanting to take Piper to the Newport Aquarium. Hopefully we will be able to go sometime later this summer.

Those hippos were cool, and I love the fish with the round mouth too!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!