7.25.2009

Fall Fashion in July!

Gymboree was having their Gymbuck's Redemption Sale. I had $75 in Gymbucks to begin with and went shopping for some of these items at our mall. Then my sister had $50 in Gymbucks that she wasn't going to use, so she gave me the codes so I could use them online. You earn gymbucks from previous purchases; spend $50, get $25 gymbucks. Then when it's time to redeem them, you get 50% off of merchandise that you buy! It's a great deal because Gymboree clothing is on the expensive side. This is the clothing that I bought for Jaxin for this fall:

These items are from the Baby Boy Mighty Dinos line:






This shirt is from the Big Kids Mighty Dinos line:

Hopefully he'll be potty-trained by this fall, so he can wear these cute undies! I already bought 2 other pairs earlier this summer. One has monkeys on it, and I forget what the other pair has on them.


The following items are from their Big Kids Stuntman Collection:





This shirt is from the BigKids Secret Agent line:
This hooded sweatshirt was on sale and is from the Big Kids line:


This outfit was on sale and is for next summer. It's a size 4:




Jaxin has a few long-sleeve shirts from Feb/March that will probably still fit him this fall. I've bought him 2 pairs of jeans as well. I'm sure I'll buy him some more outfits once the weather gets colder, but I'm really going to try not to go overboard on shopping. I bought him entirely way too much this summer & there's shirts that he's either never worn, or has only worn once! Most of his Gymboree outfits for this summer have barely been worn either-which is ridiculous since they were so expensive-I paid full price for most of them!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You got some really cute things. I love the dinosaur stuff. I wish they'd do a dino line for the girls too.

And remember, never pay full price. There is always a sale or a coupon. The Back to School Sale is soon for Big Kid items, and then the Baby sale for the Baby Boy and Girl clothes. You can use a coupon with the sale too. It ends up costing about the same as with Gymbucks.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!