7.20.2009

Happy Birthday, Nana!





Today, Nana (Wanita) celebrated her 60th birthday. Jason & Jaxin took her out for breakfast and bought her flowers. Then the three of them went to Springton Manor Farm in Glenmore, PA. They were able to walk the grounds and meet and greet w/ the animals there. They said that Jaxin really enjoyed it but was a bit timid about petting the animals. He only pet a goat and was scared to pet a horse. He really like the peacocks though. They also have a butterfly house (which I can't wait to see!), and Jason said that he had to carry Jaxin the whole way through because he was scared. Doesn't surprise me....he's terrified of bugs!
I decided it would be cute to get pictures of Jaxin in a tuxedo for Wanita's birthday. I found a tux w/ tails online & had pics taken on Saturday. He did a very good job & we got a few good ones. I had an 8x10 collage made for her from the two pictures above, and she loves it! :) I also made a birthday cake for her and put real flowers on top. She thanked me a zillion times and said that it was the first birthday cake anyone had made for her....I'm so glad you liked it, Wanita! I hope you had a great birthday!

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!