12.06.2008

Festive Night



Jason, his mom, and I strung popcorn to hang on the tree. This is something that they used to do together when Jason was a kid. The glitter presents in the window weren't making it easy to get a good picture.

It started snowing tonight while we were stringing the popcorn. We took Jaxin over to Na-Na's and Jason and I went to Target so Jason could get Jaxin his Christmas present from him. He got a wooden activity table with a wooden train set to put on top. We then picked Jaxin up and brought him home and I let him walk around in the snow and check out our neighbors lights. We weren't able to put lights out front because we don't have a light socket outside! Jaxin really enjoyed the reindeer because it moved. And I love this picture because you can see the snow that's falling.

Then I let Jaxin color some paper with markers and when he was done I made little "snowflakes" and hung them on our tree.

1 comment:

Ellerie said...

Its funny, I was stringing popcorn the other day, because my dad brings it home from the Cinema all the time. I thought the birds would like it if I hung in in the trees.

I love those snowflakes you and Jaxin made. They are great! :)


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!