12.13.2008

Breakfast With Santa

Our development had their annual "Breakfast with Santa" today. This is the 2nd year that Jaxin has went. This year, however, he was terrified of Santa. I'm sure it's just his age and that next year will be better. The only way to get him remotely near Santa for a picture was for me to be in it too. I look horrible in this pic...I look like I weigh 300 lbs! After pictures with Santa, we all grabbed some breakfast. Jaxin started playing with a fork and spoon pretending he was cutting food. Then decided to try Na-Na's cinnamon roll. He ended up eating a lot more than what I wanted him to...but he was having so much fun and it was pretty darn cute. Upon leaving, Jaxin was carrying his toy from Santa and absolutely would not let go of it. Now I can't wait to see him open presents on Christmas morning!





2 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! We haven't taken Piper to see Santa yet, but will probably go next weekend.

Ellerie said...

I have to say, the black and white picture of him is a really good one. I like it a lot! :)


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!