12.31.2008

2008 In Review

http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=7bde6572a70b5423927093

Jaxin has grown so much this year. This slide show covers from 9 months to 20 months. He's not a little baby anymore. He's such a ham with a big personality. He struts when he walks now...it's hilarious and actually reminds me of my Dad (he walks w/ a bounce). He's very independent, yet has to be the center of attention when he's trying to be cute. I know 2009 will bring many new adventures and great memories.

2 comments:

Ellerie said...

I love it! I wish Brian and I could have visited you this year, but hopefully we can see you in 2009. Love you guys!!!

Michelle said...

Our kids have definitely grown up so much this year. I wish they knew each other. Hopefully we will be able to visit this year too, and if you come home again, we'll be able to see each other twice! Miss you bunches! Love you too!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!