7.31.2010

New Booster Seat! Oobr Clek



Jaxin was starting to outgrow his convertible car seat and now meets the requirements for a booster seat. I looked around a lot in stores and online for what type I wanted. I found this one on the Babies R Us website and instantly fell in love with the design....until I saw the price tag. It's probably 4-5 times the amount that I had planned on spending. But after reading reviews and more info on the product, I decided I definitely wanted it because it has tons of safety features that normal booster seats don't offer. I love that it has the Latch system. Most boosters don't lock into the anchors in your car, but this one does. There are many other safety features, but that's the one that impressed me the most. Jason is getting the same seat only in a different design. I love these seats!!!

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!