7.04.2010

Good Neighbor Day - Kerr Park

We went to a local event for the 4th where Jaxin could go on rides and play games. I thought there was going to be more for him to do than there actually was and I myself was a bit disappointed in the lack of rides available. He had fun though and that's all that matters. He hadn't taken a nap that day-not that I hadn't tried to get him to take one-so he was pretty tired when we got home. The same park that has the carnival, also has a fireworks display at night. Unfortunately we weren't able to go back to watch the fireworks since Jaxin was so exhausted. Oh well. There's always next year!

My friend, Sondra & Jaxin making funny faces.



Climbing rope ladder in funhouse.
Jaxin loves skee-ball!
Fishing for sharks.

Local Fire Engine.


No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!