7.31.2010

My Gym Fun Days Week #5,6 & 7


Jaxin has went to three more weeks of My Gym Fun Days. There's not much to really blog about them, so I just decided to combine these three. The 5th week's theme was Dinosaurs. He made the absolute cutest craft that week of a dinosaur made from contact paper and tissue paper. I hung it from my rear-view mirror because I loved it so much. Week #6's theme was Garden and he traced an outline of both of his hands together and colored it. It was supposed to be a butterfly. Week #7 was All Around the World. He made a noisemaker from a toilet paper roll with beans on the inside of it. Not sure how it pertained to that week's theme, but he was very proud to show it to me. I love that he has so much fun each week that he goes. It's great for him to get to be independent and interact with other kids.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!