4.26.2009

Saturday Scorcher





The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past couple of days and is only going to continue throughout the week until Thursday. But along with the sunshine and blue skies were scorching temperatures which reached 90.3 today. We gave in and turned the a/c on around 4:30 p.m. It was over 95 degrees in the house!!! Jaxin got to play outside a lot today. He drove his car around for a while and then to the park. We only stayed at the park for about 15 mintues though. Just long enough for Jaxin to swing and go down the slides a few times. Later on, Jaxin and I went out back and colored w/ chalk and played w/ bubbles. He had a lot of fun and I think he'll sleep well tonight. *In the last picture I was trying to get a shot of him w/ his SpongeBob Squarepants hooded towel that he got from his Great Aunt Susie for his birthday....but just as I snapped the pic, he had dropped his towel! So, I cropped it a bit and had to post it anyway because he looks so stinkin cute! :)

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!