4.20.2009

Jaxin's 2nd Birthday


Jaxin had an amazing birthday! It was a beautiful day outside to begin with and both Jason and myself had arranged to take the day off. We first took him to Bounce U for a pre-school playdate. We've went once before and he loved it. However, this time around, he was the only child there! I guess no one else wanted to bring their children because of the beautiful weather. He had the whole gym to himself and he enjoyed going down the big slide a few times as well as going through the obstacle course over and over again. But eventually, he was bored with it because he didn't have any little friends to play with.

He got more presents than any child would ever need...but I know he will play with them all. I only took pictures of some of his gifts because I was helping him open them and couldn't take many pictures. One big present he got that you don't see is a Big Top sandbox that Jason got for him. I haven't set it up yet but once I do, I will post pictures of it. It's really nice.

His favorite presents were the many hot wheels cars I got him and the "spiral race machine" that Grandpa Isaacs got him. He could sit and play for an hour with that and cheerfully entertain himself. He absolutely loves his Lightning McQueen electric car that Aunt Mimi got him. He also loves the paint w/ water book that Aunt Michelle got him...he asks to do that a lot. Thank you to everyone for all the gifts!

It's hard to believe that he's 2 years old now. He's grown so much and has developed such a personality. He's his own person....happy, silly, goofy, stubborn, clownish, artistic and loveable. He's our pride and joy and we look forward to celebrating all the birthdays to come.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It looks like he had a fun day and got lots of great presents. Piper has a lot of the same toys haha! She has most of the same puzzles and I bought her that Parents drum/instruments last summer. I bet he loves his motorized car.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!