4.10.2009

Follow The Leader


Wanita and I took Jaxin to Bounce U today for a preschool playdate. I've been wanting to take him for a long time, but they only have them during the day on weekdays-when I'm always at work. Since I was off today for the holiday, I was excited to get to take him. He doesn't get much social interaction w/ other children, so this was great for him. This was his second time to Bounce U and he had a lot of fun. He did well with the other kids too. Most of them were older than him. There were quite a few young babies there as well w/ their older siblings. He kept following the other kids around and climbing wherever they would go. Then, when they were done bouncing, so was he, and he'd follow them to the next area. So that was a good sign to see that he wanted to play with them and be part of the group. He also does very well sharing. Him and a little girl were walking towards the same car and he let her have it and he moved on to the the next one. Later, as you can see in the picture, he tried to push her around in the car (without much luck though). It was really cute! After an hour of bounce time, the kids go to another room for snack time. He had Cheese-It and Goldfish crackers. When we were getting ready to leave, he ran back to the bounce room and was disappointed when he saw everything was deflated already...next time kiddo! He zonked out the minute we got home and I laid him down.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love thoe little cars. We don't have those at our Bounce U.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!