2.15.2009

Happy Heart Day!


My Little Heartbreaker!

I made Jaxin heart-shaped pancakes.


He thought they were extra yummy!

Nana & Pop-pop brought over Jaxin's Valentine's card & this balloon, which he went crazy over. He loooooves playing with balloons.

Jason got me these flowers (even though I told him not to get me anything)...how sweet.

I bought flowers and made 2 arrangements; one for Nana and one for Aunt Mi-mi, from Jaxin. Not to boast too much, but I think they turned out beautiful! I let Jaxin paint picture frame mattes to match his vday picture, which we also gave to Nana & Pop-pop and Aunt Mi-mi (this idea I stole from my sister, as I received a framed picture of Piper for Christmas in which she had let Piper paint the matte). Nana also got a coffee mug that said I "heart" (an actual heart) my Nana...which she absolutely loved. I also made chocolate covered strawberries for everyone, and I sampled one and decided I must make some for myself...sooooo yummy! I didn't get a picture of Jaxin in his outfit yesterday, but he looked so cute! He had on his red & white striped long-sleeved button down shirt underneath a short-sleeve gray t-shirt that had a red heart with feet and arms stretched out...on the heart it read, "My Mom loves me this much", paired with his levi's and red socks. I wish I had gotten a picture, because he looked like a little stud-muffin! Hehe :) All in all, it was a good Valentine's Day. Hope yours was enjoyable!




No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!