2.12.2009

All Things Bouncy


We went to Family Bounce Night at Bounce U last night. I've been wanting to take him for a long time now, but we can only go on Wed. nights, and something always seemed to come up. He was so excited the whole way there because for some reason, he thought we were going to Chuck E. Cheese....which he kept saying over and over. Once we were inside the bounce room, he looked around and then quickly grabbed Nana's hand. Then we coaxed him over to one of the "obstacle courses" and Jason got inside and I put Jaxin in and climbed in myself. He freaked out and started screaming and crying. Not so great...thought it was going to be a short trip. So we just let him run around on the floor and play with all the soccer balls and footballs for a while. I took him over to the huge slide and let him watch the other kids and he thought that was great. But when I tried to take him up there, he got scared again. Finally, he let Daddy take him up and they slid down several times together. I went a couple times with him, and he even went twice with a little girl that was there and they held hands the whole way down. It was so cute. :) He absolutely loved the slide and really enjoyed the boxing ring as well. He didn't want to leave, but he was definitely worn out! He slept very well last night! :) I'm hoping that Jason, Nana & Aunt Mimi can take him during the week to one of the "Pre-school Playdates" while I'm at work. And, I'm seriously thinking about having his birthday party there.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!