1.05.2009

Skater Boie




Jaxin got a new pair of shoes tonight. He's in a size 7 now. He no longer wears a "wide". Bye-bye chubby tootsies! He got a pair of Etnies (skater shoes). They are super cute and have little lions on them. I love them. We usually go to Stride Rite but tonight we went to Olly's-shoes fit for a kid. I heard about them through a woman I work with. They use a computer scan to measure your child's feet. Jaxin stood inside a big wooden train and they scanned one foot at a time. It was really awesome. They had a huge selection of shoes to choose from and the prices weren't bad. We got his Etnies for $29.95 and most of his shoes from Stride Rite have been in the $50 range. Olly's did have some shoes that cost more, but they were still reasonable. We will definitely be going back!

1 comment:

Ellerie said...

I want a pair!!! I love them!!! :D


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!