1.11.2009

Reading Nook


Nana brought over Jaxin's oversized chair today that Aunt Mimi got Jaxin for Christmas (we hadn't gotten it yet because we weren't sure if it would fit in the back of our Rav4). I replaced his sofa with the chair and decided to bring the sofa upstairs. I put it in the corner of our bedroom along w/ a basket full of board books. He has a bookshelf full of books in his bedroom, but he tends to want to just pull them all off and put them in his dresser drawers. I thought that maybe this nook would encourage him to "read" more by himself again, rather than just with me.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great idea! I love "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book. Nice new layout on the blog too.

Jeni said...

Thanks. I'm pretty sure you bought him that book. Ha :)

Michelle said...

See, I have great taste!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!