11.23.2008

Mama's Boy



I love the expression on my lil munchkin's face in this pic. He has always been a mama's boy, but lately it's been getting worse. I can't even take a shower without him screaming like a banshee! The second I walk out of a room, he comes running after me like a lil puppy. He'll cling to my leg and whine, "Mommy! Mommy!" As I'm typing this he's sitting in the recliner with me, playing with my hair. Which is actually quite adorable and I like it. Wanita said that Jason used to play with her hair when he was Jaxin's age. I've heard that all lil boys simply adore their mommies....and I'm lovin it.

2 comments:

Ellerie said...

He is just so absolutely adorable!!!! I love pictures of the two of you together and that one is especially cute and wonderful.

Michelle said...

Aww...that's a great shot!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!