10.01.2008

He's Got His Uncle's Feet

I remember teasing my brother in our teenage years about how big his feet were. His shoes were enormous and it seemed as if I tripped over them a few times because they were "in the way". Well, I must say that I believe my son is headed in the same direction. "Daddy", "Grandma", and Aunt Michelle Isaacs took Jaxin to the mall the other day and had his feet measured at Stride Rite. *Keep in mind that Grandma, Jaxin, and I had just been there on August 30th and Grandma bought him a new pair, size 5. * You're wondering, "Could his feet really have grown much since then?" The poor boy's feet had grown a whole shoe size in less than a month! So Aunt Michelle bought him a new pair, size 6 1/2. They're a little big, so at least he'll have some room to grow and his little toes won't be cramped. I'm hoping these will last longer than a month.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!