9.28.2008

First Masterpiece


So after seeing pictures and the video of my neice finger painting, I thought I would attempt to let Jaxin do the same. I have to admit I had my doubts. Not about the mess or the cleanup....Only that I was skeptical that my son would even enjoy this project. He's just like his father in that he hates being dirty or messy. So as I laid this canvas before him with globs of lime green and blue paint, he just looked up at me as if to say, "What do you expect me to do with THIS?" He dipped his fingers in it and slowly smeared it around. Then smacked it with both hands....Looked at them and giggled. He slopped the paint around a few seconds longer then took a glance at his hands again then just started crying. Poor lil guy just can't stand to be messy. It was fun while it lasted. Maybe we'll try again in a couple weeks.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!