10.19.2008

Linvilla Orchards

We all went to Linvilla Orchards on Sunday. Jaxin had tons of fun...even though he was very sleepy. They had a huge pumpkin patch with some of the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen. There was a bakery and a produce market. We took a hay ride through the orchards. Some of the many fruits they grow are cherries, apples, pears, apricots, and plums. Jaxin got to ride a pony whose name was Peanut Butter. Then he went on a train ride which he really enjoyed. They had a huge playground and a corn maze as well which we didn't do this time...maybe next year when he's a little bigger. We had a lot of fun and will definitely go back next year.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I think we're going to try and go to the pumpkin patch this next weekend over my fall break.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!