8.20.2010

Trip to Indiana

Jaxin and I had a wonderful time while visiting family in Indiana this summer. It's always exciting for me to see my family because I miss them very much. We got to meet Stella for the first time too. She is 5 months old now and a cutie. Jaxin adored her and wanted to bring her home with us. He later told me that he wants a baby sister. Ummm, good luck on that one kiddo. haha Too bad your daddy doesn't want anymore babies because you'd make an awesome big brother. Anyway, Jaxin was thrilled to see all of my family and had fun playing with everyone. Piper and him got along in spurts. She still doesn't like sharing her toys and tends to bully Jaxin a lot which he isn't used to, so he'd end up crying and running to me every time. But he still loves her a lot and said he missed her when we left. We were half-way home and he told me he wanted to go back to Aunt Michelle's and got really upset when I told him we were going home. Awww. We also visited with Grandpa Isaacs and spent the day of his birthday with him. Jaxin's favorite place we went while staying with my sister was the family center w/ the pool that we went to. The kiddie section was amazing! We spent almost the whole day there playing. Jaxin also got to go in the "big pool" with me and had a lot of fun with that. He was allowed to go in because he'd been pooping in the potty all week. YAY! We also went to a place that had go carts but we didn't ride them because we thought we were going to another place that had them the next day, but ended up not going. Jaxin has expressed to me several times that he really really really wants to go ride go carts. Guess I'll have to google and find somewhere around here that has them. Can't wait to see my family again. I miss and love you guys!

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!