8.28.2010

My Gym Fun Days #8, 9 & 10


Jaxin finished up his last week of My Gym Fun Days this past Wednesday. Week #8 was sports themed and Jaxin wore his Phillies t-shirt and made a basketball on a paper plate with black & orange tissue paper. Week #9 was pirate themed and as you can tell from the pic, I dressed him up as the little scallywag that he is! hehe I hear the teachers all got a kick out of his outfit. Apparently, Jaxin was the only kid there that ever dressed according to the week's theme. Oh well, I thought it was fun to let him do that. :) For the pirate week he made a very colorful eyepatch with the letter "J" on it. Week #10 was circus themed and he made a clown face with purple hair out of a paper plate and construction paper. It had a little red puff ball for a nose.

Jaxin absolutely LOVES My Gym and all the teachers there. Thank you Wanita for getting the summer Fun Days package for him for his birthday. He had a lot of fun going! :)

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!