6.06.2010

Trip to Indiana


Jason and Jaxin left this morning for their trip to Indiana. This is a picture of Jaxin watching a movie in the car. Jason got him a portable dvd player for his birthday. He was watching Dumbo. Unfortunately, I had to stay home because I have to work this week. Also, I'm still sore from when I broke my tailbone. It's getting progressively better though and I plan on driving to Indiana w/ Jaxin in August. I hope this week goes by fast because I already miss my lil monster. :( I know the guys will have a fun time though. They are going to Kings Island sometime this week. Jaxin was very excited and says he really wants to ride some roller coasters-well kiddie coasters...but they'll be scary/exciting to him I'm sure.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!