6.14.2009

Sleeping Arrangements


Jaxin requested to sleep in his own bed last night. It took quite a while before he fell asleep. In fact, I ended up rocking him to sleep in the glider and then laid him back in his bed. He was tired before that, but just kept playing. I checked in on him before I went to sleep an hour later, and then again when I woke up in the morning. He was fine and slept there on his own the entire night! I couldn't believe it. He woke up at 8 a.m. and called out for Mommy & Daddy. I'm so proud of him. Tonight he is having another sleep-over at Aunt Mimi's, so hopefully Monday night he will sleep in his bed again. *Fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww...he;s becoming a big boy. Good luck in getting him to stay there. I know you are ready to have him out of your bed.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!