6.01.2009

Uncle Brian & Aunt Tabetha









Brian & Tabetha were delivering and picking up loads in Pennsylvania over the weekend. We arranged it so that Sunday I could pick them up and bring them back to our house to spend time together (they were about an hour away from where we live). Jaxin had so much fun with them. He showed off and was such a lil ham. I think he may have worn them out too. Haha. We played at the house some, went out for an early dinner at Panera Bread, played at two parks, and then got icecream from Maggie Moos. It was really nice to get to see them and I was sad to say goodbye. I laughed so much yesterday....Thanks guys! :) Can't wait to see everyone in August!!!

1 comment:

Ellerie said...

We had sooooo much fun and can't stop talking about how great our visit was. We can't wait to see you guys again!!! I'm really glad that we got to see you guys. Jaxin is just the best little guy ever. :D


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!