5.27.2009

Pictures at 25 months


He wouldn't smile in any of the pictures with sand.

Sooooo precious, but I didn't get it. Picture People's sheets are so pricey!

I really wanted one like this but he had a funny face in this one and the others his eyes were closed. Jason likes it though (but he wasn't there to help pick out pictures).

***Diggin' for gold.
***His lobster friend is in the bucket. He thinks it's Larry the Lobster from SpongeBob Squarepants.
***This airplane was in the room that he was being photographed in. I had to let him sit on it because he loved it...can't ya tell!?

***What a lil ham.
I went to Picture People on Memorial Day to get Jaxin's pictures taken. I had walked by there the week before and they had the area up front set up as a beach scene. I had bought him these supercute crab swimtrunks and matching surf shirt from Gymboree, along w/ the stuffed lobster, and just knew I needed his picture taken....hehe. I also bought the boogie board (which was meant to look like a surf board), and was excited to get his pictures done. He did a great job during the session but it was hard to get smiles (except for when he was sitting on the airplane). That's what I expected though. He's at that age, and it's hard to get him to even look at the camera, let alone smile. I got four poses, which are identified with asterisks. Top fave was the one w/ the airplane; then the close-up of him smiling; then him standing w/ the lobster in the bucket; then the beach scene. I tried to save these pictures to my computer then make a slideshow, but I was having problems w/ that and it didn't work out. So I posted them individually and I know they are small....couldn't figure out how to do it otherwise. Hope you can see them! I'll be mailing them out soon!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

They turned out so cute! I wish he would have smiled though. I like the airplane one and the surfing picture.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!