5.09.2009

King of The Castle...



playground that is. My friend, Sondra came over this morning and we decided to take Jaxin to a couple of new parks. One was all wooden and looked like a castle. In between parks we stopped and got some food for a picnic. It was so beautiful outside. The weather was perfect. Jaxin also was licking a chunk of pineapple like it was a popsicle & he liked it! That's really something coming from a kid who usually turns his nose up at any fruit and shoves it away....yay!

I took all these pictures with my new camera and I am in love with it. Now it's not an SLR camera like I wanted (and cannot afford right now), but it's so much better than what I had before. It's a Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 megapixels. The focus is amazing-such sharp clarity. It has a setting for smile recognition. You switch it to that mode and push the shutter button as if you're taking a picture...only the camera doesn't take the picture until the subject smiles. How cool is that?!? It has so many different editing options. You can leave the subject in color and turn part of the background into black & white. You can add vignettes. You can also leave the subject in focus and blur the background.

Here a a couple of pictures from the slideshow that I edited and wanted to post. I love the one of Jaxin holding hands with the girl-so precious.


2 comments:

Ellerie said...

I'm glad you love your new camera! We are looking at getting a new one sometime soon. Ours is going on the fritz a lot here lately.

Glad you had a lot of fun at the park!!! :)

Michelle said...

Very cool playgrounds. Piper would love the suspension bridge things too. Jaxin was so cute walking backwards. I'm glad you finally got a new camera. It takes great pictures. I love mine too. I can't remember if I told you what kind I bought. It's a Nikon D60, which I agaonized over forever before deciding which one to get.


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!