3.11.2009

Yeah, He's Kinda A Big Deal


Aunt Mimi entered Jaxin into Chester County's Beautiful Babies & Cutest Kids Contest. We found out about it sort of last minute and even missed the first printing of all the contestants. I looked it up online and found a link with all the babies/kids for each age group. To vote, I'd have had to print out a ballet (we don't have a printer), then mail it in or go to the newspaper itself...which I never did either. And neither did anyone else in the family. I did know, however, when the announcement of winners was going to be, and mentioned something to Michelle that day. She went home and checked her newspaper, and sure enough, Jaxin had won for his age group! We were all shocked because none of us had even voted! He won a $50 savings bond.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well of course I think he should win!


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!