3.03.2009

Is it a Yeti? A Sasquatch? NO, it's the Abominable Jaxin!


The Yeti's tracks? Nope, it's Jaxin's very first snow angel!




I finally found some snowboots for Jaxin online and received them a couple weeks ago, and we were just waiting for it to snow again....It started snowing Sunday night and continued throughout the day Monday. We accumulated roughly 6 inches I'd say. There were high winds, so we have decent drifts in areas. I took Jaxin outside to play yesterday and I *think* he liked it. He was a little scared to walk in his boots and the poor guy had a zillion layers on (3 shirts, 2 pairs sweatpants, 2 pairs socks, snowsuit overalls, jacket, gloves, hat, and heavily insulated boots), that it was probably difficult enough to walk in the house, let alone through snow! He laughed when I'd kick the snow or throw it. But he started to get upset when he got cold (which wasn't long after we were outside). We stayed out for maybe 10-15 minutes, then trudged back in once I noticed rosey cheeks and even a tear running down his face (from the cold and wind). He was upset when we came inside and kept pointing outside....he needed a nap. Perhaps if it's warmer, we'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!