3.24.2010

Linvilla Orchards

We had a Mommy & Son day @ Linvilla Orchards. We had been there once before and it's such a great place for children. He started off with a pony ride. He rode all by himself and didn't need me there with him. His pony's name was Harley. Next he took a few laps around the track on the choo choo train. Again, he rode by himself. He's such a big boy now! We checked out a few of the animals (my favorite were the peacocks, but I think Jaxin liked the bunnies the most), and then Jaxin got to play in an awesome playground. There were huge wooden monster trucks, a pirate ship, an airplane, a fort & so much more. He could have spent the entire day there if I had let him. Next we took a hayride to the Easter Bunny's house. Afterwards, we had a quick snack and then Jaxin got his face painted as a puppy dog, which he picked out. After having such a wonderful day together, it was time to head home. Jaxin was exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. The weather was beautiful that day...sunny and in the 70's. We drove home with the windows down. What a great way to celebrate the first day of Spring!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You both look like you had a lot of fun! I would love to play on that pirate ship myself. :)


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!