2.02.2010

Jaxin's First Trip to The Movies


On January 14, Jason and I took Jaxin to see his first movie at a movie theatre. I kept looking for a new Disney movie to take him to, but nothing much was playing. There was The Princess and The Frog, but I thought that might be a bit too girly for his first trip. Then, when the previews starting coming out for the new chipmunk movie, they really caught his eye. He was all about the chipmunks. Not too long after seeing the preview, he got an Alvin toy in a McDonald's happy meal. He got very excited whenever the preview would come on. So I figured we might as well take him to see it (even though the only part of the movie that was animated were the chipmunks & the chipettes). We weren't sure if he'd sit through the whole movie or not. When we arrived, we were the only ones in the theatre which was great because I figured that at least if he misbehaved that it wouldn't matter. Shortly after the movie started, two more families showed up. It didn't matter though, because Jaxin was very good the entire time. He wanted to stand in his seat a couple of times, but then stopped when we told him he couldn't do that. He loved the movie and still remembers all of the chipmunks by name! :)

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!