1.10.2010

Christmas in Indiana


I am beyond thankful and grateful that I was able to spend Christmas with my family this year. Jaxin definitely remembered everyone. This was the first time that Jaxin & Piper were able to spend the holidays together. It was a lot of fun watching Piper open her presents. Jaxin & Piper got along pretty well this time around. She didn't hit him at all this time but was a little bossy (which was kinda funny). Jaxin had a bit too much fun scaring her with a baby dinosaur that she had gotten for Christmas. She was afraid of it and he kept chasing her around the apartment with it and ended up making her cry. They seemed to have fun playing together for the most part though. He also loved having my sister read to him at night. He won't let me do it much anymore, but absolutely loves it when she reads to him. It was cute to see both Piper & Jaxin sitting on Michelle's lap intently looking at a book together. :)

Jaxin had a ton of fun with Uncle Brian and Aunt Tabetha too! He loved sitting in Uncle Brian's lap helping him play games on the computer. Do I sense a future gamer? I love the way he says "Aunt Tabetha"....it cracks me up every time. He really enjoyed playing with the cats too. Pumpkin was his favorite, but I think Mirabel was a close second! I think his favorite thing about staying at their house was making pizza with them!

Even my Dad's dog, Jasmine, enjoyed the attention from Jaxin. She barked at him a couple of times, but never growled. She was jealous because he was sitting on Grandpa's lap. She wagged her tail a lot whenever Jaxin would pet her though. Jaxin had a lot of good laughs with Grandpa!

Thanks to everyone for making this Christmas extra special! :) We love and miss you all!

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!