8.20.2009

A Stroll Through Memory Lane










One of the days while we were visiting everyone in Indiana, Jaxin & I met up w/ Aunt Tabetha. The three of us went to Goodrich Park. I had wanted to take Jaxin there because I had played there many times as a child myself. My favorite thing was the catepillar, which is still there! They had added a lot of new things, but much of the original was still intact. I was disappointed that they removed the bridges from behind the park that once crossed the stream. I have so many memories from sitting and playing on those bridges. When I was in Girl Scouts, we set up camp near there and played games on the bridges. My best childhood friend, Kami, and I would catch crawdad's down there too in the summertime. Anyway, after we played at the park (it was soooo hot & humid out), we went to the China House for lunch & then to the House of Flavors for dessert. I had a black raspberry milkshake. Tabetha had sugar cookie icecream. And Jaxin had a SpongeBob Squarepants popsicle-well, he didn't like it much and ended up drinking some of my milkshake. We had a fun day! Tabetha, I wish we lived closer and could do this more often!!! Wish Brian could have came that day. We miss you guys.

No comments:


Look How Much I've Grown!

Look How Much I've Grown!